Monday, October 10, 2011

Algebra and 5 Dollars

so it's well known knowledge here at my college that i'm the girl who chucks twinkies at her Algebra teacher when he's not looking. yes, he does give me extra credit. but what i didn't know was that i'm also known as "that one girl who knows everyone and is really nice." i was told this by a complete stranger and was taken by surprise. but i'm a nice person and i'm really really glad that people think of me that way. i try to be understanding and loving of everyone simply because i love everyone. so anyway, that just made my heart happy and i thot i should share it with the world.
the 5 dollars segment of this post is basically just gonna be me complaining about not having any money. i have no money, i do'nt get paid until tomorrow and i'm hungry and sitting at the student deli here at school wishing really bad that i could have something to eat. i have 5 dollars and 60 cents which is plenty for a meal but i'm trying to decide whether to have my meal now, or after my 230 class. but then again, i think that today i just wanna go home after my 230 class cuz it always wipes me out and i work tomorrow anyway. ugh. i'm gonna go buy some onion rings and a mountain dew throwback, cuz they're both really cheap. thanks for the help non-existant people :D


you know what i just realized. blogs are basically just going insane and talking to yourself, but on the internet where anyone can read it. isn't that great?
lol
sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment