Monday, October 10, 2011

Babies and onion rings

so i got my onion rings and now i'm happy :)
today a friend of mine brought in her baby, little miss Trista. she's a doll. she's so beautiful. i love that baby. anyway. so this baby's favourite thing to do with me is to kneel on my tummy and hold my hair in her hands, not pull it, and just stare at my face. it's crazy. and her mom just stared at her for a solid 10 minutes and was like "whoa. she never sits still like this. she never stares at ppl like this. what the heck?" and i just smiled at my beautiful miss trista. i'm so glad she loves me. i told my best friend this story and she responded "you know it's said that you know you're beautiful when a baby stares at you. the longer they stare the more beautiful you are." and all i could say was "dude, she stared at me until her mother had to leave."
so apparently to babies i'm beautiful. now i just need men to think the same thing.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment