Monday, September 26, 2011

Diet Dr. Pepper

just a tiny little update, i lost another fish this weekend. all i have left is Enrique and Kai. i swear Kai is a horrible murderer but i'm too nice to put him up for execution. oh well.

so Diet Dr. Pepper is God's gift to the world. i'm kinda really addicted. i'm also addicted to Peanut M&M's, they're really delicious. but today as i walked past my favourite snack machine on my way to work i found that they were out of Peanut M&M's and i was really sad. so i got some Famous Amos Cookies instead. mmmmmmm.

being a working college student is not as easy as i may make it seem. it's actually really stressfull. going from having three classes in the mornings to working for a few hours to having another (exceedingly boring) class afterward is not fun. whilst i love my job and all my classes, i don't like mixing them. i would much rather just have one or the other. plus when i get home my roommater likes to nag me about all that i don't do. when in reality, all ihave the energy to do at that point is hug my matress and catch some Z's. i'm always exhausted, but ya know what? i'm proud to be a working college student who is well on her way to having a real adult life.

No comments:

Post a Comment