Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Very First

This is the very first blog ever posted by me, P.S. Hathaway, here on multicolouredbutterflies. and the only problem with that is; i can't think of anything to write about.
fish: i think most people have owned a fish at one time or another, but i can't even begin to say how hard it is for me to keep a fish alive. my friend Carly brought me a fish as a housewarming gift, as i've just moved into my new apartment here in this new city, and i named him Rodrigo because i like naming my fish non-American names. well 12 hours later i came home to find Rodrigo floating, belly up, in his tank. after flushing him and having my room-mate nickname me Darla (after the fish-killer from Finding Nemo) i went to walmart and blew all of my saving (approzimately 40 dollars) on getting four new fish, a real tank, real food, real decorations and a little net for the next time i killed one of them. i named these four new fish Kai, Ichigo, Horatio and Enrique. they are still alive although Ichigo is beginning to look a little depressed, she's smaller than the other fish and i feel like they're beating her up. which sucks. cuz she's the prettiest of them all. and if you knew me, you'd know that i don't put up with bullying. i'm kind of a hard-ass like that.
so i'll keep you updated on my fish and which ones i kill and how long it takes. it's been two whole days and they're still alive so i'm feeling a lot better about it :) maybe even a little bit hopeful. maybe i actually won't kill these ones.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog!

    I'm sorry Rodrigo died, but I'm sure the rest of your fish will live long and happy lives.

    ReplyDelete